Exodus Grad Fair
for Graduating Seniors
Fall 2014 Exodus Grad Fair is scheduled for:
Thursday, November 13th
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: Stevens Center Atrium
If you miss the Exodus Grad Fair, it isn’t too late to. . .
- Order your George Fox University Graduation Announcements and Class Ring at the Jostens website or by calling Jostens at 1-800-854-7464.
- Check out George Fox’s graduate programs in Business, Clinical Psychology, Counseling, Education, Physical Therapy, Social Work, and Theology that could meet your needs as you move forward with your career goals. Visit Graduate Admissions to view all of our programs and to request information.
- Stop by the BlueZone Bookstore for many great gift ideas for graduation. Don't forget to sell your books back during Finals Week: Monday, December 8th - Friday, December 12th from 9am - 4pm.
- Go to the Financial Aid office to complete Perkins and/or Stafford Exit Loan Counseling and make sure that your student account is cleared before graduation!
- Visit University Mail Services and ask to check your forwarding address card for any changes that need to be made.
- Contact the IDEA Center if you have questions regarding your degree requirements. Email Kristie DeHaven (firstname.lastname@example.org), Kathi Gatlin (email@example.com) or Marisa Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) depending on your major.
- If you miss the Exodus event you can pick up your regalia from the Registrar’s Office from Monday, December 1st through Friday, December 12th. Students must present their student ID card to pick up their regalia.
Questions? Email Registrar's Office