Exodus Grad Fair for Graduating Seniors
Spring 17 Exodus Grad Fair is scheduled for:
Wednesday, March 2-3
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Stevens Center Atrium
If you miss the Exodus Grad Fair, it isn’t too late to. . .
- Order your George Fox University Graduation Announcements and Class Ring at the Jostens website or by calling Jostens at 1-800-854-7464.
- Check out George Fox’s graduate programs in Business, Clinical Psychology, Counseling, Education, Physical Therapy, Social Work, and Theology that could meet your needs as you move forward with your career goals. Visit Graduate Admissions to view all of our programs and to request information.
- Stop by the Bookstore for many great gift ideas for graduation. Don't forget to sell your books back during Finals Week: Monday, December 12 - Friday, December 16 from 9am - 4pm.
- Speak with Alumni Relations about the opportunities and benefits you will have access to as a graduate of the university.
- Go to the Financial Aid office to complete Perkins and/or Stafford Exit Loan Counseling and make sure that your account is cleared with Student Accounts before graduation.
- Visit University Mail Services and ask to check your forwarding address card for any changes that need to be made.
- Connect with the Office of Advancement to find out more about giving back to the university.
- Contact the IDEA Center if you have questions regarding your degree requirements. Email Kristie DeHaven (firstname.lastname@example.org), Colleen Sump (email@example.com), Sidney Tafflinger (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Joe Thouvenel (email@example.com) depending on your major.
- Pick up your regalia from the Registrar’s Office from Monday, March 6 - Thursday, April 20. Students must present their student ID card to pick up their regalia.
Questions? Email Registrar's Office