Exodus Grad Fair
Exodus Grad Fair Graduating Seniors
Spring 2013 Exodus Grad Fair is scheduled for:
Wednesday, March 6th and Thursday, March 7th (only need to attend one day)
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: Stevens Center Atrium
If you miss the Exodus Grad Fair, it isn’t too late to. . .
- Order your George Fox University Graduation Announcements and Class Ring at the Jostens website or by calling Jostens at 1-800-854-7464.
- Check out George Fox’s graduate programs in Clinical Psychology, Education, Physical Therapy, Management and Theological Studies that could meet your needs as you move forward with your career goals. Visit Graduate Admissions to view all of our programs and to request information.
- Stop by the bookstore for many great gift ideas for graduation. Don't forget to sell your books back Monday, April 29th through Friday, May 3rd from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Go to the Student Financial Services office to complete Perkins and/or Stafford Exit Loan Counseling and make sure that your student account is cleared before graduation!
- Visit University Mail Services and ask to check your forwarding address card for any changes that need to be made.
- Contact the Registrar's Office if you have questions regarding your degree requirements. Email Kristie DeHaven, Tamara Reams, or Kathi Gatlin, depending on your major. If you miss the Exodus event you can pick up your regalia from the registrar’s office from Monday, April 22nd through Friday, May 3rd, between 11:00am and 1:30pm or 3:30pm and 5:00pm. Students must present their Student ID Card to pick up their regalia.
Thank you, and CONGRATULATIONS!
Questions? E-mail Aleida Polanco