Special Student Registration
What does special student mean?
- Refers to students who do not intend to enter a degree/certificate program OR
- Students who plan to enter a degree/certificate program at a later time, but would like to take classes before being formally admitted to a degree/certificate program.
Special Student Categories
- Alumni Audit Special Student
- Alumni who have graduated from George Fox University have the opportunity to audit undergraduate or graduate courses.
- High School Special Student
- High School Special Student program is available to qualified high school students. This permits study at George Fox University while a student completes a high school program.
- Adults 62 Special Student
- Any person 62 years of age or older may be eligible to enroll in traditional undergraduate courses in Fall and Spring term for credit or audit without a tuition charge.
- Other Special Student (Grad, Undergrad)
- Any person who wishes to take classes without being formally admitted into a program who does not fit into the above three categories.
Please contact the Registrar's Office at 503-554-2218 or email questions to email@example.com.
Regular admission is required to enter a degree/certificate program. Please contact the Office of Admissions for more information. Special student enrollment does not guarantee subsequent admission to any degree/certificate program.