How to Order Your Official Transcript
All official transcript orders are placed using the electronic ordering system via our third-party provider, Credentials Solutions. A debit or credit card is necessary to order through this site. Log in to MyGFU and click the "transcripts" link under Student Resources or Alumni Resources. If you do not have or do not remember your login or password, please contact the IT Service Desk. Alternatively you may place an order directly through the Credentials Solutions TranscriptsPlus website; this process may involve you submitting a signed consent form to Credentials Solutions authorizing the release of your transcripts. If your last completed coursework was from George Fox College or Western Evangelical Seminary prior to fall 1997, you should order your transcript directly through the Credentials Solutions TranscriptsPlus website, not through MyGFU.
If you do not need an official transcript, you can view your unofficial transcript in MyGFU.
Transcripts containing only coursework completed in or prior to spring 1993 are maintained exclusively in hard copy and will only be available through official transcript ordering. Therefore, they are unavailable for unofficial transcript viewing in MyGFU.
Transcript Order Support
You may check the status of your order via the Credentials Solutions TranscriptsPlus website.
If you have questions about the process or encounter difficulty in entering your order, Credentials Solutions has customer service representatives available from 5:00 am to 6:00 pm on Monday-Thursday and from 5:00 am to 4:00 pm (PST/PDT) on Fridays. Their Customer Service number is 847.716.3005.
Things to Know About Ordering
- Orders received for a student or alum who has a hold on their student account will be held as pending for 30 days. After 30 days the order will be canceled and the student will need to reorder the transcript. Prior to placing their order, students should check their MyGFU account, or contact Student Financial Services (503.554.2300), to verify that they do not have an account hold.
- Printed and electronic transcripts are typically mailed the next business day, but no later than five business days.
- Official transcript orders may be held upon request until the current term’s grades or a degree is posted.
- Official transcripts held for grades will not be mailed until grades are posted for the term.
- Official transcripts held for degree will not be mailed until the degree is posted.
- Special service fees for rush delivery, international mail, and expedited mailing options are required.
- Transcript requests reveived via e-mail cannot be honored. Transcript requests made by phone through Credentials Solutions customer service (847.716.3005) are charged an additional $10 fee.
- Another person may not request a student’s transcript without written authorization from that student.
- George Fox University will not provide copies of test scores (i.e. TOEFL, GRE, SAT) or transcripts of academic work from other institutions. You must contact the original institution for transcripts or test scores.
Pick-up, Delivery, and Notification
- Photo identification is required when picking up printed transcripts in person
- Pick up requests will be held in the Registrar’s Office for 60 days and then destroyed if unclaimed
- Transcripts cannot be sent by fax.
- If a student chooses to send a transcript electronically it is his/her responsibility to ensure that the recipient will accept electronic transcripts, and that the address provided is valid. Generally the registrar’s office at the receiving institution or the contact at the receiving agency/board/organization will be able to state that particular organization’s policy on receiving electronic transcripts.
- Updates about your transcript order will be emailed to you. You may also track your transcript order online.
- Electronic transcripts are available for 30 days after delivery to an individual email address. Once viewed, the recipient will have access to that link for 48 hours, after which time it will expire.
- Transcripts can be ordered online using any major credit card. An authorization will go through at the time of your order, but your credit card will not be charged until your transcript is printed and/or sent.
- No refunds are given for expired electronic transcripts or non-accessed electronic transcripts due to entering an inaccurate email address or sending to a recipient who does not accept electronic transcripts.
All orders will be charged as follows:
|Charges||Cost||Processing Time/Additional Information|
|Cost per transcript||
$2 per copy (Normal processing)
$12 per copy (Rush processing)
Normal: Sent within 1-5 business days
Rush: Orders received by 8 a.m. (Mon.-Fri.) Pacific Time will be sent out same day.
Orders placed after 10 a.m. Pacific Time will be sent out the following business day.
For RUSH orders, standard shipping will be used unless otherwise indicated.
(Paper transcripts only)
$2.30 per copy
|$2.80 per destination|
Optional Additional Fees
There are additional fees for non-standard shipping methods. Please see online ordering for additional FedEx shipping options.