Here at George Fox University we are pleased to assist you as you transition to life as a student and we are dedicated to providing you with the services needed to succeed. This Website provides information regarding policies, procedures and requirements related to Utilizing GI Bill benefits to help you obtain your educational goals.
- Student Veterans of America
- Returning Veterans' Resource Project NW (Free Counseling and Other Health Services)
- Oregon Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Fort Oregon Veterans Information
George Fox University Veterans Education Benefits Update:
- Changes have been made impacting the process for Certification of your Registration each semester. All students receiving Veterans Educational Benefits MUST now complete the "Veterans Schedule Certification Form" when you are fully registered and ready to be certified for benefits.
- Veterans Schedule Certification Form
- Please see "Yellow Ribbon Program" for updated information on the Yellow Ribbon match for the 2012/2013 academic year.
- The 2012/2013 Tuition Cap for Private Institutions is $18,077.50.
Getting started at George Fox University (steps to utilize your VA Education Benefits)