View My Account
In order to view your account online, you need a login and password from Institutional Technology at George Fox University. If you do not have a login and/or password, please contact I.T. @ 503-554-2569.
- Sign in to your MyGFU account at mygfu.georgefox.edu
- From the Home page, click on Student Center under the Student Resources heading.
- The Student Center gives your options to view holds, complete "To Do List" items, and view your finances, including your account balance and financial aid.
- To view your student account, select Account Inquiry under Finances.
- The four tabs will give you different information about the account.
- Summary - what is due now and what is due in the future
- Activity - running history of all account transactions
- Charges Due - list of due dates and corresponding amounts
- Pending Aid - anticipated aid, if applicable
In addition to taking care of financial matters in the Student Center, you may access academic and personal matters.