Make an International Payment
George Fox University has partnered with Western Union to offer students an easy way to make international payments. The preferred payment process for an international student to pay their tuition and fees is through International Funds Transfer via Foreign Currency payment. This option allows you to pay your student fees in the currency of your choice in an efficient, secure and inexpensive manner.
What are the benefits?
- Use your own currency! Your full payment amount will still be received in U.S. dollars.
- Stop worrying about exchange rates. The rate is held in for 72 hours, so the full amount arrives every time.
- The exchange rate is very competitive when compared to your financial institution’s retail rates.
- There are NO transaction charges from Western Union Business Solutions or GFU.
- Save on bank and credit card fees and use an affordable local bank transfer.
- Gain payment peace of mind knowing that your funds will arrive in full, on time and without deductions or delays.
Step-by-step instructions can be found using the links below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Student Accounts office at 503-554-2301.