Register Your Trip

All employees, who travel internationally, are required to register with the Center for Study Abroad.  This should be completed a minimum of two months prior to travel.  It is best to register with the Center as soon as you begin planning your trip. If more than one employee is traveling with the group only one person needs to register for the entire group.

The first step in planning your international trip is to notify the Center for Study Abroad by registering on the following form:

International Travel Registration Form