Administrator License Program Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
A minimum 3.0 grade point average for the most recent 60 semester (90 quarter) hours completed. An explanation must accompany your admission materials if your GPA is below the 3.0 mark.
Three years of licensed teaching experience. In addition, Continuing Administrator License (CAL) applicants must submit documentation of at least three years of successful licensed administrative experience at the half-time level (.5 FTE) or above, in public schools or regionally accredited private schools, education service districts, state-operated or federal schools, or any private schools registered by the Oregon Department of Education. This must be done prior to submitting application to TSPC for the Continuing Administrator License.
- A completed application file as outlined below
How to Apply
- Apply Online: Submit the Administrator License Program (EDFL) application online here or download and submit to email@example.com. A $40 non-refundable fee is required to submit the application.
- Personal Essay: Two to three pages in length. See Admissions Essay guidelines.
- Required TSPC Forms: Submit completed and signed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other Forms: Submit completed and signed to email@example.com.
- Résumé: Submit current professional résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reference Forms: Three professional reference forms. One reference should be from your current supervisor. Download the electronic reference form online here. Carefully follow submission instructions included on form.
- License: Submit a copy of your current teaching or administrative license (both if applicable) to email@example.com.
- Official (Unopened) Transcripts: Order official transcripts from every regionally accredited college or university where you completed even a single course. Transcripts should be sent to the address below:
George Fox University
12753 S.W. 68th Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97223
Once Your Application is Complete
Upon review of your complete application file, the Graduate Admissions Office will notify you of your admission status and provide you with next steps.