Course Auditing for Alumni
Alumni who have graduated from George Fox University have the opportunity to audit Fall or Spring term undergraduate or graduate courses at a special rate of $50 per credit hour. This program provides graduated George Fox alumni the opportunity to investigate courses on a limited basis and to continue lifelong learning at their alma mater. The program excludes programs using the cohort model, and a limited number of other courses. Alumni enrollment is on a space-available basis.
Auditing students must pay all applicable special course and lab fees.
Undergraduate Summer Online courses are available to alumni at 50% of traditional undergraduate tuition price and are limited to 3 classes per summer.
- Search the Class Schedule to find a listing of available courses.
- Browse the Catalog for course descriptions.
- Complete an alumni audit application form. Download the Application Form.
- Some graduate courses require permission from the department. If you are considering auditing a graduate course, please contact the registrar's office. The registrar's office will contact the department for you once your application has been received.
- Submit the application to the registrar's office prior to registration.
- On the first day of class, the student should contact the registrar's office to determine if space is available for the course. If space is not available, the application form and payment will be returned. If the space is available, the student will be admitted to the class and charged course and lab fees if applicable.