Vision, Mission and Values
To be the Christian university of choice known for empowering students to achieve exceptional life outcomes.
- Students First
- Christ in Everything
- Innovation to Improve Outcomes
At George Fox, each student will Be Known – personally, academically and spiritually.
George Fox University’s mission can be expressed in four essential elements, or core themes:
- Excellence in liberal arts foundation
- Excellence in professional preparation
- Christ-centered community
- Local and global engagement
Since its founding in 1891, George Fox has remained an intentionally Christ-centered institution. To learn more about the university’s theological beliefs, read our Statement of Faith.