The undergraduate psychology program at George Fox University is focused on developing skills valued by employers and graduate schools by offering a well-rounded curriculum grounded in the science of psychology along with numerous opportunities for applied and experiential learning.
Psychology Departmental Information
- Psychology Department Chair: Chris Koch, Ph.D.
- Office Manager: Carol Jaquith
- Majors: BA/BS Psychology, BS Cognitive Science
- Number of Majors: 185
- Minor: 18 hours of Psychology coursework
- Graduate School Acceptance Rate: 92% from 2006 to 2008
- Organizations: Psi Chi, Psychology Club
Core Psychology FacultyKelly Chang, PhD
Jim Foster, PhD
Kristina Kays, PsyD
Chris Koch, PhD
Sue O'Donnell, PhD
Additional Psychology Faculty
Alumna Starla Jean Goff is recognized as one of Portland's top young professionals by earning a spot on Portland Business Journal's "Forty Under 40" list for 2011. Read more.
Recent grads share their experiences at George Fox and where they are headed next. Read more.
Check out our PsyD Program!
In addition to our undergraduate program, Fox offers a Doctor of Psychology (PsyD). For more info on our graduate psychology degree, see our PsyD program page.