The undergraduate psychology program at George Fox University is focused on developing skills valued by employers and graduate schools by offering a well-rounded curriculum grounded in the science of psychology along with numerous opportunities for applied and experiential learning.
Psychology Departmental Information
- Psychology Department Chair: Chris Koch, Ph.D.
- Office Manager: Carol Jaquith
- Majors: BA/BS Psychology, BS Cognitive Science
- Number of Majors: 134
- Minor: Concentrations include Experimental, Counseling/Clinical, and Educational Psychology
- Graduate School Acceptance Rate: 92% from 2006 to 2008
- Organizations: Psi Chi, Psychology Club
- Research Opportunities: Experiment Management System
Core Psychology FacultyKelly Chang, PhD
Jim Foster, PhD
Kristina Kays, PsyD
Chris Koch, PhD
Sue O'Donnell, PhD
Additional Psychology Faculty
- Autumn Van Meter
- Kristie Knows His Gun
Organizations in the Psychology Field:
Alumna Starla Jean Goff is recognized as one of Portland's top young professionals by earning a spot on Portland Business Journal's "Forty Under 40" list for 2011. Read more.