Preparing Trusted Leaders
Welcome to the School of Business admissions office at George Fox University. To get started, please review the details below for your program of interest. For admssions questions, please contact your program's admissions counselor. We're here to serve you.
- 11 months (42 semester hours)
- Classes begin in August
- Classes are Monday through Thursday with a Friday seminar
- Classes end in June
- Limited to 25 students per cohort
- Contact the admissions counselor for more information
Part-Time MBA in Portland
- 24 months (42 semester hours)
- Classes meet in weeknight and weekend formats
- Includes optional weeklong international study trip
- Cohorts begin each fall and spring at our Portland Center, near Tigard, Ore.
- Mar. 1 - Fall early application deadline*
- Aug. 1 - Fall final application deadline*
- Dec. 1 - Spring application deadline*
*Note: applications will be accepted beyond the deadlines on a space-available basis. Contact admissions counselor for availability.
Doctor of Business Administration
- 56-credit-hour program
- Online classes and web-enhanced hybrid courses
- Two on-site sessions in Oregon per year at the end of May and early June, and early August
- Designed for students working full time
- Nov. 1 - Fall early application deadline
- Feb. 1 - Spring application deadline
- 2014 applications are now closed. All applications will be for the summer 2015 cohort.