Doctor of Business Administration Admissions
DBA Admission Requirements
- Full-time faculty appointment or five years of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from regionally accredited colleges or universities (minimum GPA of 3.0).
- Evidence of completion of undergraduate or graduate level courses in Accounting, Economics and Finance.
Start Dates & Application Deadlines
Coursework begins once each year in April. Early application is encouraged since class size is limited. The application cycle for 2018 is now open!
- Early Notification Deadline: November 1*
- Final Application Deadline: February 1*
* Applications may be reviewed after the priority application date on a space-available basis. Please contact your admissions counselor for more information.
How to Apply
To complete your application and be eligible for file review, please complete the following steps. All application items can be mailed or sent electronically to email@example.com.
- Apply Online
Create an account with a username and password and complete the one-year MBA application online. Submitting the online application will require a $40 nonrefundable application fee. The online application includes the following:
- General contact and demographic information
- Academic and professional background information
- Resume or CV
- Three reference forms
- Three short answer essay questions
Start Your Application
- Official Test Scores - Peregrine, GMAT, or GRE
- Submit official test scores from the testing facility. If you have not already taken the GMAT or GRE, we recommend the Peregrine.
More information about the Peregrine Test
- Academic Writing Sample
- Submit a sample of academic writing from prior course work which demonstrates your ability to gather, synthesize, organize and evaluate research (often a copy of your Master’s Thesis or a research essay written during grad school ). Please contact your admissions counselor for directions if you have questions about what should be submitted.
- Official (Unopened) Transcripts
- Request an official transcript from each college or university where you completed even a single college credit. Transcripts should be sent to the address below:
Office of Admissions
George Fox University
12753 S.W. 68th Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97223
- International Students
Additional requirements for International Students applying to the DBA include:
- Transcript Evaluations for any degrees earned outside the U.S.
- Non-native English speakers must submit a TOEFL score of 80 (Internet based) or IELTS 6.5
- Declaration of Finance and supporting financial documentation
For more information regarding these requirements, visit our International Admissions website.
Once Your Application is Complete
All application items must be submitted by the application deadline. The Admissions Committee will then review all completed files and selected applicants will be invited to interview with our faculty either on-campus or via conference call.
For more information about admission to the Doctor of Business Administration, please contact:
Graduate Admissions Counselor