Have a group of students interested in George Fox? We are pleased to accommodate up to 40 students at one time, age 8th grade and older.
In order to make your visit a success, we ask that you please keep in mind the following as you plan your visit:
- Group visits are offered on Mondays and Wednesdays only
- If there are any conflicts with the date you select, our Visit Coordinator will contact you
- These are the activities we offer to groups:
- A campus tour led by a current student
- An information session presentend by an admissions counselor
- Lunch in the dining hall (only available to age 9th grade and older)
- Please schedule your visit at least two weeks in advance
- Please plan on at least one chaperone for every 10 students
- If you plan to have lunch on campus:
- During the semester we will be able to provide lunch in our dining hall at $8.20 per person. It's a buffet-style, all-you-can-eat lunch! Please note that we will provide up to 15 complimentary meal tickets for your group. Any additional tickets can be purchased in one lump-sum check or cash payment at the front of the lunch line.
- If you sign up for lunch and need to cancel, we must have at least one week's notice of the lunch cancellation. Bon Appétit will be preparing extra food for your group.
If your group is interested in the Science Outreach Program, please call 503-554-2728 to arrange a visit.
Group Visit Request Form
Interested in a group visit? Just fill out the form below to let us know.