Current USPS Prices
|Current Domestic prices (as of 4-10-16)|
|One ounce letter||.47|
|Flat Rate Priority Envelopes|
|Regular Flat Rate Envelope||6.45|
|Padded Flat Rate Envelope||6.80|
|Legal Flat Rate Envelope||6.45|
|Flat Rate Priority Boxes|
|Small Priority Box||6.80|
|Medium Priority Box||13.45|
|Large Priority Box||18.75|
|Military Priority Box||16.75|
|Current International letter prices|
|One ounce letter||1.15 to all countries including Canada and Mexico|
|Postcard||1.15 to all countries including Canada and Mexico|
|Flat Rate Envelopes and Boxes all vary by individual country.|
Come to Mail Services or visit: usps.com
USPS Tracking – now available for all US Mail packages
Free Tracking with all:
- First class packages
- Priority Envelopes and Packages
- Retail Ground Packages (Formerly Parcel Post and Standard Mail)
- Media Packages (Book Rate)
No tracking for Letters or flats. (Unless they are put into a Flat Rate Priority Envelope; they you have tracking.)
Departments wanting to use the tracking:
- Send your package to Mail Services with the yellow form attached to the package. (Need some? Call Ext 2555.)
Yellow shipping form:
- Fill out Account, address type of shipping, insurance, or other services needed. Attach to package being brought over.
- After package is processed at Mail Services we will return the form – with the tracking # - back to your department.
Customers at the Service Window:
- You will receive your tracking number at the time of the transaction.
How do I track my packages?
- Go to usps.com – Type # in box called “Add a tracking number”
Need tracking for an International Package? Go to Newberg Post Office for Express Shipping.