First day of classes: January 14
Missions Emphasis: January 28 - February 1
Spring Theological Conference: March 4-6
Commencement: May 4
Meet Our Faculty
Find out what the professors are passionate about.
Brian Doak - "Monsters"
Sarita Gallagher - "God's Blessing"
Publications and Presentations
Our internationally recognized faculty has published books, articles, and reviews in prestigious forums. They are frequent speakers at academic conferences, churches, and universities around the world...
- Paul N. Anderson, Riddles of the Fourth Gospel: An Introduction to John (Fortress Press, 2011)
- Corey Beals, Levinas and the Wisdom of Love: The Question of Invisibility (Baylor University Press, 2007)
- Brian R. Doak, The Last of the Rephaim: Conquest and Cataclysm in the Heroic Ages of Ancient Israel (Harvard University Press, 2012)
- Jeannine M. Graham, Representation and Substitution in the Atonement Theologies of Dorothee Sölle, John Macquarrie, and Karl Barth (Peter Lang, 2005)
- Mark McLeod-Harrison, Repairing Eden: Humility, Mysticism, and the Existential Problem of Religious Diversity (McGill-Queens University Press, 2007)
- Roger J. Newell, The Feeling Intellect: Reading the Bible with C.S. Lewis (Wipf & Stock, 2010)
- Steve Sherwood, Embraced: Prodigals at the Cross (Wipf & Stock, 2010)
- Phil Smith and Mark McLeod-Harrison, Being at Home in the World: A New Christian Apologetic (Wipf & Stock, 2011)
- Phil Smith, The Virtue of Civility in the Practice of Politics (University Press of America, 2002)