The undergraduate psychology program at George Fox University is focused on developing skills valued by employers and graduate schools by offering a well-rounded curriculum grounded in the science of psychology along with numerous opportunities for applied and experiential learning.
Prospective students can get info about our psychology major on our undergraduate admissions site.
Psychology Departmental Information
- Psychology Department Chair: Jim Foster, Ph.D.
- Office Manager: Carol Jaquith
- Majors: BA/BS Psychology, BS Cognitive Science
- Number of Majors: 80
- Minor: Minor concentrations include Experimental, Counseling/Clinical, and Educational Psychology
- Graduate School Acceptance Rate: 92% from 2006 to 2008
- Organizations: Psi Chi, Psychology Club
- Research Opportunities: Experiment Management System
Core Psychology FacultyKelly Chang, PhD
Jim Foster, PhD
Kristina Kays, PsyD
Chris Koch, PhD
Sue O'Donnell, PhD
Additional Psychology Faculty
- Diomaris Jurecska, MA
Organizations in the Psychology Field:
Alumna Starla Jean Goff is recognized as one of Portland's top young professionals by earning a spot on Portland Business Journal's "Forty Under 40" list for 2011. Read more.