The George Fox DBA offers three concentrations. The concentrations (accounting, management, or marketing) provide the student specialized study that goes beyond the doctoral general business core.
What does this mean to the graduate? It means that regardless of whether you want to teach, consult or remain in your current industry, you have deep knowledge in the concentration area and can leverage this knowledge to add value to any organization. The DBA offers students the ability to be excellent generalists in the business disciplines; specialists in accounting, management or marketing; leaders in the teaching/training; and bridge the gap between scholars and practitioners.
- Seminar in Accounting
- Advanced Applications of Ethical Reasoning and Compliance in Accounting
- Advanced Topics in Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Human Resources Development
- Research Design in Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Advanced Topics in Marketing